“I tried to pay with my credit card and it is not processing.”
A few reasons why your credit card may not process:
- There is no match between your provided billing address and credit card address on record.
- Partial match between provided billing address and credit card address on record.
- No match between provided billing address zip code and credit card address zip code on record.
- Wrong card security code entered.
- Issuing bank’s Internet response system is down temporarily.
To prevent fraud we ask that you provide us with a billing address that matches the address you have on file with the particular credit card you are using to purchase from RxLaw.org. Please check that there is a match so your purchase can go through without any interruption.